Time for real shoes. Grandma and I took all three boys to the Striderite outlet in Park City for new shoes. The twins were wearing their Pirate booties until now, and with the winter chill upon us they needed real shoes to keep those toesies warm. They are a 5 1/2 W (wide, pudgy feet). Noah's shoes had some pulled stitches in the top, making a good sized hole, and the store replaced his shoes for me -- I love that kind of customer service. LL Bean is on my good list as well. They overnighted a new jacket for Noah (for free) when the zipper pulled off of his, and just asked for me to send back the old one -- shipping on them.
It is still surreal for me to see Nate & Hayden walking and running around the house. I wondered if they day would ever come when they would walk out to the van in the garage with me and now they do. It takes a while, but they slide down the stairs and march through the garage looking pretty proud of themselves. Hayden likes to go and sit on Noah's bigwheel -- he's our runner, the escapee. He loves to run off giggling at bedtime or diaper change time. I yell out "We've got a runner!" and he takes off laughing until I catch him.