Aug 29, 2007


Hayden and Nate finally getting to open their gifts from Mom & Dad... 3 weeks later.
We're kind of dragging this birthday thing out, not on purpose... it's just taking time to get it all done.
I'm trying to think of why. Our days with the three boys can seem pretty hectic, and before I know it -- it's morning again.

We watched Noah's first birthday video, and couldn't believe how much Noah has grown and how darn cute and pudgy he was. Interestingly, many of Noah's mannerisms in the video mirrored Hayden. Most people comment on similarities between Noah & Nate, but there it was... the evidence.

The twins are definitely benefiting from having an older sibling and all of his old toys. It is overwhelming, and I've been doing a lot of sorting and purging. Noah has been really excited to see all of these friends from the past again, and it gets hard to share at times.
My next and last project for their birthday will be to take their official One Year photos... we're not done yet!



Ahhh... Thanks! I love it!

They enjoyed the wrapping paper so much, I don't think they realized there were actually presents inside... which was just fine with Noah.

















I can't eat this?? Why?