The invitation requested "fashionably chic" attire, and the 1000+ attendees did not disappoint! It was really fun to see everyone dressed "to the nines" entering the brand new building for a night of cocktails, hors d' oeuvres and shopping!
The store was beautiful & bright, waiters walked around with trays of drinks and food and as soon as you set it down it was whisked away. There were models posing with the newest spring fashion, and you would have sworn they were mannequins! The young girl's area had a table with over 100 sunglasses on it! It's a good thing I have 3 boys & not 3 girls...
We spent most of our time in the cosmetic area, where the makeup artists couldn't wait to get you in their chair. I was laughing because I ended up getting my eyes done 3 times! They just wouldn't say no, and while Krista was on the hunt for the perfect new shade of lipstick for spring, I tried on Laura Mercier, Nars & Chanel. A hard job, but someone had to do it...
When would I ever have the chance again to walk around Nordstroms, white wine in hand, taking pictures of fabulous shoes & purses... and finishing off mini cupcakes in the aisle?