The boys have their Christmas haircuts and are ready to see the relatives! Relatives... did you know we get their hair cut just for your viewing pleasure? Now you know. I think Nate is saying cheese here, though he won't eat it, and yep, he's got about a 1/2 inch on Hayden -- a 1/2 pound too.
Noah went to bed last night smiling and said "This is going to be the best Christmas ever!" Makes your heart melt.
My friend Krista P, overheard this conversation between Noah, Ella & Tia in their van on the way to the Polar Express last week:
Why does he keep saying "I Believe?"
Him's not sure if Santa is real.
What do you mean?
***** doesn't believe in Santa, but i KNOW he's real. I saw him.
Yeah, we all did at the field trip.
And tonight too.
Yeah.
*pause*
Did you hear him say "stupid underwear?"
[laughter ensues followed by a marathon joke telling session - all made up by the joke teller]