We had a very hard day saying goodbye to our Cocoa girl. Taking her to the vet was the hardest thing Bill and I have ever done. We cried and cried, packed up the van & kids for Jackson, WY and cried some more as we drove through the night to meet up with Bob's family for our planned trip. We arrived in Jackson at around 2 or 3 am, and stopped at a hotel to catch some sleep. The kids were half asleep as we carried them into the hotel, but little Nate was so excited to be there he couldn't stop smiling from under the covers.
Once we saw the Tetons in the morning, we knew that the trip would be a beautiful distraction from our grief. I love that view!
Once we saw the Tetons in the morning, we knew that the trip would be a beautiful distraction from our grief. I love that view!