Dec 28, 2009

Christmas Day

Bill and I set our alarm to be sure and catch the kids on video as they woke up and ran down the hall to see what Santa left under the tree. Noah woke up around 5am, and I heard pattering down the hall and then the creak of his bunkbed ladder as he went back to bed after a quick peek at the tree. At about 6 I got up for a pit stop and suddenly Noah was beside me asking when it was time to get up and open presents. I told him that the sun needed to rise first and he went back to bed.
Around 8:30, Noah and Hayden stumbled down the hall and we were ready for them. Nate was sleeping in, so I snuck in his room and whispered "SANTA!" and ran out. He came out pretty quickly after that and joined his brothers to open gifts.
Everyone was happy with Santa this year -- even Cocoa who loves her "Snuggie For Dogs"!



Posted by Picasa