Jan 11, 2009

Taste of Chicago




Our little Cubbies

The food has arrived!












The party planners

Bill prepares the Chicago style hot dogs

Saturday night we held a Taste of Chicago party! Bill's brother Matt gifted us a shipment of Chicago goodies -- 2 deep dish pizzas and 10 Vienna Beef hot dogs with the fixin's for Chicago Dogs! We were so excited to eat!!
We invited Ben, Krista & Megan; and Dave, Toni and Hannah to come and share.
Noah and I decorated the kitchen with streamers and when Nate woke up from his nap he yelled "We have decorations!"
I bought white T-shirts for the kids and painted Cubs logos on them with fabric paint (an idea I saw on this fun blog), and ironed on a baseball on the sleeve. Each child went home with cracker jacks and a new baseball for spring -- pink for the girls!
The kids danced to the dance cam & played with toys while we got to chat. It was a great time... Thanks Matt!!