I was changing Hayden's diaper today on the floor of his room,
when Nate walked up to us, looked at Hayden's poopy butt being cleaned
and said "umm, yuck! that's gross!"
Hayden asked, "That's gross?"
Nate confirmed "That's gross."
I am a mom of three boys.
two of them have learned recently to speak in sentences.
This is only the beginning.
I burst out laughing, mostly because I didn't realize they knew the word "gross", and also because they've never really commented on thier uh... poo before. The usual routine is "Who has stinky pants?" and in unison I hear "Nate/Hayden does!" and sometimes a "not me!"
Maybe it's time to start potty training? I've been avoiding it. I am dreading it really. It was a lot of work with one boy, how will it be with two? Maybe harder, maybe easier? I'll let you know. And I'll be buying a lot of cleaning products and laundry detergent in the next few months.
Ranges in Legal Steroids
9 years ago
