On Sunday we drove to the Sundance Resort for their Harvest Market. It was a chilly afternoon in the 40's, but the sunshine felt great. Mom & I browsed the goods for sale, and were shown a $1600 handmade boiled wool purse. As the woman who made it was explaining every detail to us, I thought... who buys this? Dad reminded me we were at Robert Redford's place, and there were a few people walking around who looked like they had money to burn on more than graham crackers and diapers.
The resort grounds are beautiful, and the leaves are still turning colors in the canyon. We drove the American Fork Canyon Alpine Loop and took some family pictures for our Christmas card (yes, I'm actually going to be prepared this year) in an aspen tree grove. Noah loved the 2 inches of snow on the trail, and would've kicked around in it all day if we'd let him.



