Nate & Hayden ride the helicopter!
choo choo!
Hayden & Nate enjoying the swing ride
Nate & Hayden take a ride on a boat. I remember this ride as a young kid. My foot slipped into the water & I was pretty upset about it!
The main building looks great after all these years! Rides are still 25 cents a ticket & no ride is more than 2 tickets!
Gunship!
Sophie (Jenni's daughter) and Noah brave the BIG swing ride!
They are on the far left on this pic... it looked like they might fly into the bay!
I rode the ferris wheel with the twins & then with Noah & Sophie. It's always a favorite.
I flew out to Wisconsin for Angie & Chad's son Cullan's graduation party & spent a weekend solo doing photo shoots while Bill took the kids to visit his mom's farm. Bill brought the kids to Green Bay on Father's Day to stay with me at Angie's for a week of summer fun. Angie was my first friend to have a baby, and it's been so cool to see him grow up and now graduate from high school. We had a great time hanging out with Angie & Jenni's families. The boys had so much fun playing with Logan, Riley & Sophie!
We were able to visit with lots of relatives at Cullan's party and also at Ron & Bev's house where Kay, Sue & Russell and their families were home for a visit. It was great to drive out to Morrison & drive by the house I grew up in. So many things have changed, but it will always feel like home out there.